Sharing List
 Stateboard
 Member List
 Applications
 Sign-Up

Discussion

mosfet • 3 years ago • 800 viewed • 0 replied

Reponsibilities

• Manage, prepare maintain accurate and accessible documentation. i.e.; presentations, proposals, etc. to meet clients' need.
  • Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills and tools.
  • Ability to deliver a sale process by generating leads, asking probing questions, using most appropriate features and benefits based on clients’ needs and matching with situation.
  • Able to identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools on specific sector.
  • Identify and acquire detailed knowledge of company business for further business development.
  • Coordinate the pitch process by effectively providing relevant teams with summary of clients’ technical and marketing needs in order to obtain relevant assessment strategy recommendation.

Requirements
  • Candidate must possess at least a Higher Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
  • Excellent composition skill in English.
  • Result driven, challenge the norm and effectively adaptable to fast-paced changing environment.
  • Good general knowledge in business and overall industries in Malaysia.
  • Knowlege of product and project costing would be an added advantage.
  • Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
  • 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
  • Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.

Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila lawatihttp://siva-my.jobstreet.com/_ads/my/jobs/2014/2/new/e/10/2179652.htm . Hantarkan resume anda kepada kfathi@electhrone.com.my jika berminat. Terima kasih.

Expires is not available

Start reply now and you will get 3 points!

Virtual Friends - Copyright © 2001-2017 Webber Dot My Solutions (002351632-A). All rights reserved