· Handle inbound calls using standard processes to respond to enquiry / complaints raised by customers.
· Apply proper phone etiquette to manage various customer situations and achieve first call resolutions where necessary.
· Effectively provide fast and timely solutions to all customer related problems to meet their satisfaction.
- SPM, Diploma or Degree with minimum 2 years working experience in Call Centre/Customer Service.
- Fresh Graduates Degree with passion in customer service are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have positive working attitude and enjoy assisting and interacting with customers.
- MUST be able to work on shifts, weekends and Public Holidays.
- Full professional job training will be provided for successful candidates.
- Open to MALAYSIAN citizens only.
Kindly contact Ms. Hana at 03-2161 2121 or send your resume to email@example.com
WALK-IN INTERVIEW SESSIONS:
Monday - Friday : 9 AM – 3 PM (Excluding Weekends and Public Holiday)
Kindly bring along below documents:
1. Updated resume
2. Passport size photo - 1 copy
3. Education certificates (ALL Original & Photocopy)
Expires in 42 days