- Handle inbound calls to assist customers on their enquiries, complaint or anything related with the products.
- Proactively resolves problem by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers given to customers.
- Educate customers on new products and services offered byb the company.
- Provide top notch customer support that leaves the customers happy and satisfied
- Maintain confidentiality of customers details
- SPM, STPM, Professional Certs, Diploma or Degree holder with a minimum of 1 year working experience in Customer Service/Call Centre field
- Excellent communications skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia, both in spoken, written & also good interpersonal skills
- MUST be able to work in shift, weekends & Public Holiday
- Full professional training will be provided for successful candidates
- Mandarin-speaking is an advantages
- Experience in Call Centre & Customer Service in banking would be a great advantages
4th Floor, Wisma MCA,
163, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Expires in 14 days