Unregistered Member
sign up

Username or Email


Forget Password?

Free Register

 Main Page
 Photo Album
 Market Place
 Sharing List
 Member List


 bAbybEe • 12 years ago • 995 viewed • 3 replied

Kes ini banyak di paparkan di akhbar dan ini petikan daripada akhbar luar negara..(saya tak dapat alihbahasa disebabkan disebabkan english saya pon tak berapa nak cemerlang dulu, jadi tak dapek la den nak translate kan info ni.. insyaALLAH ada time saya try oke)

London;One of my sons lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find his watch.Instead, we found vomit, food, faeces, and other stuff I do not want to discuss.I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the ball pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is even done that often. My kids will never play in another ball pit.
Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or friends with children.
This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank. I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you can. I cannot stress how important this is!

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Melbourne, Australia.On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday.After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it hurts." I couldn't find anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock.Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter under the welt. I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head.From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off inside.The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The next week, the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was rotten food, several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives, half-eaten candy, diapers, faeces, and the stench of urine.

Kes 3:
Abdullah Hukum,Bangsar: Seorang kanak-kanak 4 tahun yang bermain bersama abangnya hilang selama 2 jam ketika ibunya order makanan di kedai makanan segera.Dan dijumpa semula bersama kesan cakaran dan luka2 yang serius. Dia kemudian dibawa ke klinik, keesokkan nya dia meninggal dunia akibat pendarahan dalaman akibat hentakan yang kuat...

So dia mana kita tinggalakan anak kecil,pastikan awasi selalu..Apa kata anda?

Expires is not available

Please wait, page is loading...
If the page is not responding in more than 30 seconds, click here.

Virtual Friends - Copyright © 2001-2022 Webber Dot My Solutions (002351632-A). All rights reserved